25 Dic Enjoy sound in Dolby Atmos or sound that is surround your Apple television
Apple television was created to deliver the most readily useful tone that your house activity system supports. Learn which sound formats are supported on Apple television therefore the setup you will need to play noise within the quality that is highest.
Audio formats supported on Apple television
Apple television 4K and Apple television HD automatically play noise within the quality that is highest thatвЂ™s supported by the home theatre system setup and available with content which you view.
Should your home theatre system does not offer the audio format that Apple TV automatically selects, you can easily manually replace the sound structure. Head to Settings movie and sound sound Format and switch on Change Format. From right right right here you are able to choose the next:
- Dolby Digital 5.1: performs sound on numerous speakers and a subwoofer, like a 5.1 presenter setup.
- Stereo: Supported audio quality for many televisions, movies, and television shows that plays sound through the right and remaining channel.
Arranged Dolby Atmos
On Apple television 4K using the latest variation of tvOS, you are able to play sound in Dolby Atmos вЂ” an immersive music that moves sound all over you in three-dimensional room.
To relax and play films and shows in Dolby Atmos from your own Apple television 4K, put up your house activity system for top-quality sound.
Setups which you can use add:
- A couple of HomePod speakers
- A tv that supports Dolby Atmos sound
- A Dolby Atmos appropriate noise club
- A Dolby Atmos enabled AV Receiver
Some third-party AV Receivers and noise pubs may need a firmware revision to guide Dolby Atmos. Go directly to the manufacturerвЂ™s web site to get the full story.
Learn to put up home theatre sound with Dolby Atmos help on a single or two HomePod speakers. Or use the next actions to create Dolby Atmos on a compatible sound bar to your Apple TV 4K or AV Receiver:
- Ensure that you connect your Apple TV 4K right to the HDMI input on your own sound bar or AV receiver having an HDMI cable. Many televisions donвЂ™t help Dolby Atmos pass-through to appear pubs and receivers.*
- Plug one end of a HDMI cable in to the HDMI production in your noise club or AV receiver. Then plug one other end of this HDMI cable in to the HDMI input in your tv.
*Some noise pubs and AV receivers help Dolby Atmos, but donвЂ™t help video clip platforms like HDR10 and Dolby Vision. In this full instance, it is possible to connect your Apple television 4K into either the noise club or AV receiver to relax and play noise in Dolby Atmos. Or perhaps you can connect your Apple television 4K into the tv to look at video in HDR and Dolby Vision. To complete both, you may need a tv or an over 50 dating sites AV receiver or noise club that supports both Dolby Atmos and video that is high-quality. Apple TV 4K runs on the high bandwidth type of Dolby Atmos that doesnвЂ™t work over ARC connections.
Verify that Dolby Atmos is initiated
On the Apple television 4K, visit Settings movie and sound and choose Audio Format. Under Immersive Audio, be sure Dolby Atmos is on.
You might need to change how your home entertainment system is set up if you don’t see Immersive Audio and Dolby Atmos as an option. If you should be making use of home theatre sound with HomePod as your standard sound production, Dolby Atmos is already put up and you also will not begin to see the Immersive sound choice in Settings.
Some Dolby content that is atmos-supported show with its sound information.
- If youвЂ™re viewing content on Apple TV+: Press Menu on the Apple television remote and appear for .
- If youвЂ™re viewing content when you look at the iTunes Movies app or an app that is third-party Swipe down in the Touch area of the Apple television remote. Under info, try to find .
You cannot play noise in Dolby Atmos if fast begin is switched off in Settings.
to test, head to Settings Apps iTunes films and shows fast begin.
- Find films and television shows that help Dolby Atmos within the Apple television software.
- Some films when you look at the Apple television software might add sound files in alternative languages that may perhaps perhaps maybe not help Dolby Atmos or surround noise even in the event that main language supports it.
- In the event that you start sound information, then audio performs in stereo unless the information provider includes a higher-quality track.
- Sound which you stream from Apple television with AirPlay does not help Dolby Atmos or surround noise.
- Learn to set your Apple television 4K to find the best 4K, HDR, or Dolby Vision experience.
Information regarding items maybe not manufactured by Apple, or websites that are independent managed or tested by Apple, is supplied without suggestion or recommendation. Apple assumes no obligation pertaining to the choice, performance, or utilization of third-party sites or items. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party site precision or dependability. Contact the seller for more information.